Stuffed Pepper Soup
Warm up with Borsari Food’s Stuffed Pepper Soup
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Bell Peppers Chopped
- 4 cups Water
- 1 cup Minute Rice uncooked
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 1 tbsp Borsari Olive Oil
- 2 stalks Celery Chopped
- 14 oz Canned Crushed Tomatoes
- 15 oz Tomato Sauce
- 1 tsp Borsari Original Seasoning
- 1 tsp Borsari Coffee Seasoning Rub
If you desire drain excess grease, add 4 cups water, simmer.
Add bell peppers, onion, celery, crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce, mix.
Add rice, mix.
Mix together. Cover and lock lid. Cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Naturally release for 10 minutes, then fast release any remaining pressure. Serve with garlic bread, made with Borsari Original Seasoning and enjoy!
* Cut calories by replacing beef with chicken or turkey.