Borsari Bloody Mary Gazpacho
- 2 Hothouse cucumbers halved and seeded, but not peeled
- 3 red bell peppers cored and seeded
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 2 red onions
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups of BORSARI BLOODY MARY MIX
- 4 cups Good Tomato Juice
- 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup of good Borsari olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of BORSARI ORIGINAL SEASONING
- 1-1/2 tsp. of freshly ground pepper.
Roughly chop cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes and red onions into 1″ cubes. Put each vegetable separately into a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it is coarsely chopped. Do not over process!
The longer gazpacho sits, the more the flavors develop