White Bean and Pancetta Soup – Italian Style
- 6 oz Pancetta Bacon diced
- ¼ cup Borsari Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1 cup Celery chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Sage chopped
- 2-3 tsp Borsari Savory Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 6 cup Chicken Stock
- 75-80 OZ Canned Cannellini Beans drained and rinsed
- 2 cup Seashell Pasta
- 1 tsp Borsari Original Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley chopped
- Parmesan Grated
Saute’ Pancetta in the Olive Oil, in an 8 qt pot, until soft about 10 minutes. Add Onions and Celery; cook and stir until onions are soft and translucent (about 5 minutes). Seasoning with Sage, Pepper and Borsari Savory. Add stock, cover and bring to a boil, add Beans, cover and reduce to low heat. Simmer for 30-40 minutes.
While soup is simmering, cook pasta, boiling water and a dash of salt until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and stir into soup.
Sprinkle in Parsley and 1 tsp of Borsari Original Seasoning and stir just before serving. Top with fresh Grated Cheese.