Slow Cooked Chicken Cacciatore
The Ready-to-Cook Chicken Caccitore tastes like homemade without the work
- 3 lbs Wegmans Chicken Split Beasts with Ribs, Drums and Thighs 3lbs
- 2 Cloves Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Peeled Garlic minced
- 8 oz Food You Feel Good About Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms washed
- 16 oz Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Sliced Peppers & Onions
- 1 Cup Dry Red Wine
- 4 tsp Wegmans Garlic Herb Seasoning Shak'r Borsari Original Seasoning
- 24 oz Italian Classics Seasoned Tomato Sauce Wegman's Dairy Dept
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Add Chicken, garlic, mushroom, peppers and onions, wine, seasoning and tomato sauce to 6-8 qt Slow Cooker
Cover; cook on High 4 Hours or Low 6 Hours. Season with Salt and Pepper.
Fo deeper flavor, sear the chicken before placing in slow cooker.