Borsari Chicken Wing Soup
Servings: 6 people
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3 Celery Stalks Diced
- 3 Carrots Diced (roughly a cup)
- 1 Onion Small and Chopped
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Half and Half
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cube Chicken Bouillon
- 2 cups Chicken Breast Cooked with Borsari Original and Shredded
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce or more if you like it Hot
- 1-1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
Borsari Original Seasoning
Melt Butter in a large pot over medium-high heat
Add the celery and onion in the melted butter until tender, about 5 minutes
Add flour and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Slowly stir in half-and-half and water to the pot.
Stir the bouillon in the liquid till absorbed and stir in the chicken, buffalo wing sauce, and cheddar cheese.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir occasionally until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Serve in your favorite soup bowl and shake Borsari Original Seasoning on top.