Borsari’s Original Seasoned Salt is pure sea salt that is infused with fresh basil, rosemary, garlic and balanced with ground pepper and nutmeg. The Original blend is crafted in small batches and slowly cured after an age-old Bolognese recipe. Use the Original blend for meats, poultry, vegetables, salads and sauces. It works perfectly for sautéing, roasting, pan frying and grilling. Add it to soups and sauces as a corrective seasoning. The innovative stackable packaging saves counter space creating a “tower of flavor” in a small footprint. Get ideas from our Original Seasoned Salt Recipes for your next meal.
Borsari Favorite Uses:
- Grilled, Pan-Fried, Roasted or Broiled Steak, Lamb or Pork: Moisten all sides of meat with olive oil. Rub Borsari on all sides and cook as normal.
- Roast Chicken: Rub bird with butter or olive oil. Generously sprinkle/pat Borsari all over entire bird. Salt cavity with Borsari. Roast as normal.
- Chicken Breasts and Pieces: Generously season flour with Borsari. Roll chicken in seasoned flour and shake off excess. Roast, broil, or pan fry as normal.
- Tossed Salad, Vegetables, Eggs, Pasta, Popcorn, Sauces, Cream Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Garlic Bread, Baked Potatoes and Pizza: Sprinkle on to taste.
Original Blend Seasoning Details:
- NET WT: 4 oz
- Ingredients: Sea salt, garlic, basil, rosemary, black pepper, nutmeg. (No Preservatives, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan)