Here are a few of our favorite uses of this outstanding gourmet blend.
- Lamb, Pork, Beef: For roasting, sautéing or pan frying use Borsari as a dry rub marinade or as a general seasoning to add incredible flavor and interest to your food.
- Roast Chicken, Capon: Use Borsari to salt the cavity and sprinkle generously over the entire bird
- Sauces, Soups and Stews: Borsari is perfect as a corrective seasoning for most sauces, stews and soups.
- Grilled Steak: Rub steak with a good quality olive oil then apply 1/2-3/4 teaspoon of Borsari on each side. Grill as normal.
- Salads and Vegetables: Borsari is superb in tossed salads, just add a pinch or two after the dressing. A sprinkle of Borsari also enhances and broadens the flavors of cold and warm vegetables
- Available in five different blends: Original, Citrus, Orange Ginger, Savory, Seasoned Pepper